Marita Poll Counselling


Extended Benefit Plans

Some extended benefit plans offer coverage for counselling by Registered Clinical Counsellors. I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor, my registration number is 2589. Review your extended health care benefits booklet to see if your plan includes this. The plans would reimburse you based on the counselling receipts you submit to them.